Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Beards

Not sure who's idea it was, but at some point prior to the tour we all agreed to grow our beards for the entire 30 days. Though it wasn't the plan at the time, Mark hadn't shaved since new years, so he figured why not let her go, so he was looking at a solid wood chopper beard by the end of it. When we were in Dubai, a guy even asked him if he was Muslim.
Mark in all his glory. The shirt and the axe are a nice compliment...and of course...the crazy eyes

Alan here knows a thing or two about beards.

T had a pretty solid (and slightly ginger) beard by the end...

Which is more than can be said about me...

Our buddy James also got on board a little way through. We had a head start, but a solid effort in only 2 weeks (okay..it's way better than mine).
And what's left to do when the month comes to an end??? Shave ridiculous facial hair of course. T and I started off slow with goatees for a day...T all of a sudden looked like a 35 year old blue collar worker.
I just looked stupid...

And now for the final products. Though a little reluctant at first, we managed to convince T to go with the never before seen mouth donut....

I went with the dirty stash and chin tuft.....greasy. To top it off I added the greasy pony tail...nice.

James went with the half beard, and matched the hair to it. Business on the left, party on the right.

There was only one option for Mark....an ultra thick neck beard...gross.

Thanks to Sibylle for putting up with the beard...and my ensuing sleazy shenanigans when I had my mustache.

Lookin good boys....lookin real good.

1 comment:

Jenna Jaguar said...

I am so hot for this right now