Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hotel Pan Pacific, Kuala Lumpur Airport

We were back in KL on our way out. Upon returning to the mall to watch Indiana Jones 4 (good, see it) T and I decided to do a little browsing. He recommended this hat. They tell me that even if purchased the sticker is not to come off.
Next day we head to the airport to close out our time as a 3-man team. Turns out Paul and my flight to Oz was cancelled a month prior, but due to a system error they neglected to contact us. We were given a choice of flying through Singapore with a 6-hour lay over or being put up in the Hotel Pan Pacific for the night with complimentary meals. We chose the later, it turned out well.
We settled right into the life of luxury with our bathrobes and saw T off.
With the tearful good-bye outta the way, we got straight down to business.
I jump like an orangutan. The complimentary buffets came with, among other things, a sushi bar.
Not to mention a desert island, with a chocolate fountain the middle.
feeling a little sub-par in the dress department we decided to try to fit our environment for dinner.
Here's me checking the legs in my uhhhh, water - alcohol not inclusive.
Paul enjoying the delicacy of this food.
Being a little lethargic from taking full advantage of the buffet, we had to lie down a for a bit. Unable to roll myself over I called room service for a little assistance.

No comments: